- Looks good.
- Sturdy, lasts a long time.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Pretty good boardfeel for a cupsole.
- The rope laces on some models aren't as nice as on others.
- The models which use a faux smooth leather tongue aren't as nice as others.
- The tongue is a little thin, both the thickness and the width is a bit lacking. The width is especially noticeable when you are wearing the shoe, sometimes causing a gap to appear between the tongue and the rest of the upper.
Shoe fits true to the size, it's comfortable and supportive. Skates great.
Also kinda reminds me of the old Mike Vs on etnies, but whatever. Sick as hell!!!
I’m just a fan of these shoes, the Evant. Got for different pairs now. Fit well, look great. Looking forward to new colour combinations!
I have 5 pairs and hope to get more soon. I got the Vegan first which was great, then the K3 colorway which I could sleep in, then the Menikmati which look too dope to skate but I did a bit anyway, then the Navy/Grey and the Black/Gum. I hope to get the 25 year red/red colorway and the Beneath the Surface colorway soon. I have gotten compliments on every EVANT I have worn, thank you éS.